Thursday, July 14, 2005

hi, my name is...

ghee... after a stupid comment from afiq
i cant believe that i make a new blog
haa.. but actually, the process is quite fun
stupid sister choose a gayish skin
but i manage to win her and choose this eminem skin
cause, eminem is my fav. idol
his freestyle rap
man, idolization, that wat i learn in gp too
i still cant reali decorate my bloggy nice
with that stupid music
i cant get away that box!!
argh.. #@$@$@
and its quite plain
it will take some time to improve it anyway

back to my ususl blogging
today, was quite a relaxing day
although there is the physics test
ghee. i jux hope i can pass this test
cause, i dun wanna burn my ass =x
had a change back home and went out to meet mei and b kor
chat chat chat
reeve came
chat chat chat
go home
grandma, or rather inspector mdm, came over today
cause my mom is bed-ridden for a while
grandma came to cook dinner for us
well, like every old ladies, they love cleaniess
so.. i had quite a tough time cleaning up my kitchen

going to malaysia tmr,
goin to clubbing next friday.
i cant bomb reeve
kaox.. kana kb by him whole day!
hahaha..
saturday got rhd
i am gonna smack some lil kids asses =x
opps. just jokin anyway
haa.. i cant wait to haf fun with them
hee.. lil kids.. cute and sweet and naive
like me

anyway, its going to be a tough week for me
i am gonna gear up myself to shift 5
full throttle ahead towards promos
i dun wna fail
haa.. piggy de bdae comin le wor
lol.. had somethin quite planned up for her
hee.. i hope she's gonna like it!
dun ask me wat the plan is =p

take care everyone
god bless you
huggx,muackxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home