Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hi Dad

Hi Dad.



I dreamt of God just now and we had a short conversation. You want to know the contents? I shall let you know because I dont see why should I hide it from you.



God: Son, How are you?
Me: Fine. I guess.
God: What the frown?
Me: Daddy is obsessed with his china mistress. He is spending thousands on her. God knows what that bitch is made of.
God: You want me to do something for you?
Me: Can you?
God: why not? you are my son.
Me: Kill him.
God: You sure?
Me: Why not? If you dont mind, show me where is the bitch and I would want to rape her. This will let her see why it feels like to be robbed of something important to you. And dad, maybe cut off his dick as well.
God: Deal.
Me: Thanks.

oh God, I love him as much as I hate him. Bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home