Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4th of july 2006 is USA independence day but it turns out to be my unluckiest day, my worst day and i believe reeve is going to laugh his ass off the chair.

the unlucky events are arranged in chronological order, from 7am-12pm.
1)i couldnt find my keys when i want to leave my house
2)i reached school but was sweating from the bike ride.
3)i saw a bitch outside the office. afiq knows whos that bitch.
4)i went for morning assembly and realised that i forget to put my handphone in the locker.
5)assembly is over and i found out i forget to bring my identification pass for exam.
6)the clerk went to type out a letter to identify me as a student of pjc. the time was 7.50am and my exams start at 8am.
7)although she was kind to help me but she's taking quite some time.
8)the clerk typed out the letter but the PRINTER WAS USED BY ANOTHER CLERK. time check:7.55am
9)the letter has to be signed by the chief invigilator AND SHES NOT IN HER SEAT.
10)letter signed by another teacher and was almost late for exam. time check:7.59am
11)i took out my pencil and began writing. but the lead was stuck. wat the ****
12)i solved the lead problem and wanted to begin writing but theres no more lead. and the worst thing, i;ve no more lead in my pencil box. borrowed from afiq.

HOW BAD CAN THINGS GET? =)

and guess what my case study is about? CHINA'S ECONOMY. the world economy revolves around China and so do massage palours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home