Friday, July 14, 2006

happy birthday to you.


after two weeks of exam, school officially starts this week. and in a flick of time, a week has pass and this brings us a week close to our prelim and As level. Mid year results are crap and its disheartening to me considering the great efforts i've put in. i believe that my grades could be better and higher. ah crap~ enough of studies and stuffs.i need motivations to keep me moving on!! fcuk it.

my birthday had passed since last friday, and great, im officially 18 years old. from now on, i've legal age to smoke, club, drink and watch m18 movie, anything else? anyway, i havent got much chance to thank those people who remembered my birthday. so yep, thanks alot people. and speical thanks to the first person who msged me, rachel, the person to msged me on the dot i.e 12am, jeanie, and the last person, my ex. =)

also, specials specials specials thanks to
Stefanie, my childhood friend, for the shirt she bought for me
jeanie, for the wallet and choc.
JINFENG, FOR THE TWO HARD-BOILED EGGS and video she made . thanks, its de best gift i ever recieved. thanks alot. =)
brother and lilian, for the slipper.
sister, for the glass.
mummy, for the hongbao
fiq,zhan,jing,celest, for the surprise at my doorsteps.
05s12 for the birthday cake
BROTHERS, FOR THE WONDERFUL NIGHT.

my life.



















Thanks fiq and gang for the birthday cake. and afiq is clever to know that i dun like chocolate cakes.
















the five crazy people who appeared at my doorsteps.
















05s12 at fajar sec. another birthday surprise.
































mei is an arrogant ass. haa
















this picture is supposed to be perfect until rex appears.
but anyway, brothers of my life. =0
bkor, tar, nian hong, mei
wc, rave, me, ___


































thank god his middle finger covers his face, trust me, you wont like it.
his face its like a penguin. =)





















thanks everyone. now that the exams are reaching, i won be bloggin as often . yep.
and one last thing, i am glad that i pledged to be a organ donor. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home