Friday, August 11, 2006

broken.

i love my sister so much that im so afraid of her getting hurt. she's the most important girl in my life.

i just wonder ya.

Am i dreaming?
is this reality?
is this shit for real?

like what ive explained to jing.
im like in a room.
four corners around me.
all painted with words that say: family potraits
i sat in the middle of the room.
i felt nothing.
no saddness
no happiness.
i just felt im swallowed by the pitless void.

major exams are near.
a test of faith or strength?
but at this time?

but thank god,thank bkor, i still got some wonderful friends.
mr bullshit, mr xialan, mr small. 3 of which see me drunk last night.
raft who still kb me when he knows about it. nabei.
jing.
where's anon. i wanted to find her but she was busy celebrating her friend's birthday. shall make her feel guilty.
i haven tell stefanie yet, my beloved childhood friend. gah. maybe tomorrow.

kbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home