Sunday, December 31, 2006

BAND CAMP!

27-28 of december 2006 was a memorable and sweet experience in my life. yep. it was the peps band camp. Overall, the camp was a success although there were last mins work here and there. but these glitches didnt spoil the mood of the concert and the games.

One of the best parts of this camp was when the kids presented us with a certificate of appreciation. Trust me, i didnt see that coming. the cert was prepared by them and was presented to us by the vice-principal. I couldnt remember the words she said to me but it did give me the motivation and spirit to continue my contribution to this camp.

The Night Safari trip was quite a turned-off when the sky started pouring BUT the tram-ride was great. Goodness, the majesty of the King of Beast could be felt metres away. Apart from the lion, i saw my favourite animal, THE HIPPOPOTAMUS. ( did i spell it correctly?)

Im proud to be the leader of Group A because of their active participation in the games. Although under my leadership didnt help them to get the NO.1 but they learnt how to cheat. =x
haha. and they know how a crappy leader i was.

Its only been one day since the camp ended but im starting to miss the whole event.

Memories are flashing past in my mind already. The practice with consonance until 5am, the performance with peps band, the consonance quintet performance, the safari trip, the band practice, me and kangwei teasing norita and ebel, teaching levina to play some parts of the music, playing dodgeball in the boys' sleeping room, having those yucky packaged food, teasing lye ee, mixing with my saxophone section, ahh, the list just goes on.

i miss them.

































































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home