Monday, January 08, 2007

Time just keeps going on with no possibility of even pausing for a moment. The dark clouds are filling the skies, and the rainbow has diminished. Just like how unpredictable the weather is, so is the future of the life he had. With little anticipation of how things are going to happen tomorrow, he treasures every little bits of things that are happening around him.

The inexorable event of national service is drawing nearer each day. To be precise, its 4 more days. What really worries me is not the issue of national service but the family. With me inside the army, who’s going to look after my sister? As a matter of fact, I placed little trust in my dad because of the hideous shits that he is up to. I really do hope that God will look after my sister and bless her. Hellish Eugene better do a good job in taking care of her.

If I was to be asked to name the most important woman in my life, that would be my sister. My life would have been gone if not for my siblings.

I guess that the past 2 days of drinking has broken my liver tissues into 2. All the hard liquors, chivas and vodka are making me vomit all the contents inside my body out.
With that drop of poison ( Amsterdam) flowing around body, there is no doubt that ivan will get himself crazy and drunk.

HaHa.

My right index finger is feeling numb and I don’t know why.

After the stay-over at Junjie’s house, I went to Bukit Batok to meet with TheConsonance.
Firstly, we are welcoming 3 new members, Sandra, Aloy, Vishaki. Had a pizza meal and we spent 3 hours inside the restaurant chatting all kinds of things. With aloy and Vishaki sitting beside me, I don’t expect them not saying anything about me. So off they went, discussing the same issue about me. How interesting. Haha. .

Half an hour earlier, I had one of the stupidest chats in my life.

Jinfeng: mm, ivan, tell you what, my phone is low on batt already.
Ivan: oh. Okay. Byebye.
Jinfeng: that was so fast, you’re not supposed to say goodbye this way. You should like, oh, okay, then we chat again tmr.
Ivan: oh. Okay okay. Sorry. I try again.
Jinfeng: ivan, my phone low batt already.
Ivan: uh. Never mind then, we chat again tomorrow. Byebye and goodnight.
Jinfeng: oh. Okoay okay. Goodnight.

What a long Entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home