Saturday, October 04, 2008

#2

I think everyone is going through the twilight of their youth, wondering and thinking what is life going to be after their stdueis or even better, cant seem to find a reason for living yet, people like me!

I dont know.

I always question, always doubtful about myself and who I am. I dont know myself well and I dont understand what I really want in life. Yes though, I can reach a conclusion of my character once in a while, but on the other hand, it just doesnt seem to be right?

Often or not, there are many things that I want to accomplish right now but I just couldnt find the time to do it or the enough interest to get it done.

Fuck it.

Eminem and his rap killing songs. The reason why he is so cool is because he always relate his songs to his life which relate closely to those who listen to his music. I cant wait for him to be back though because he is the reason I love Raps and emo shits.

Maybe I'll go photo-taking by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home