Tuesday, October 28, 2008

# XO Cognac.

I like that rush of adrenaline in my blood when i get hyped up.
I like that numbness after drinking. It's like the only time my mind totally switches off.

oh wells.

I was reading my very long ago blog entry. It's a rap! and so, prelude to Eminem's new album, i'm going to introdue to you my style of rap that I wrote 2 years ago.

my dad is like those old faggots
going to batam to find some bitches
to screw them like tomorrow is the end
to lick them like kisses till the end
with hands that are so filthy
i tried to move away from this treatyb
etween a father and son and pussy
and this bullshit is driving me crazy
im pacing with tears flowing
down the cheeks i try to find some shelther
to protect myself against these weathers
the storms and thunders are killing my ears
the way i would take out a knife and stab her face
to show her how terrible i could be
my true face and soul that you'll never see

the raps of these craps are elevating
to a whole new level of skills that im showing
to prove my words and thoughts that are hiding
in my heart and they are comingto my listeners they are shouting
to your ears they are screaming
with voices that can be scary
they will make you cry with terror
i know my words are becoming annoying
with these rhymes that going ing-ing
but i dont give a damn to you people
i live in my world and my thoughts of raps

dirty hip-hops are evil
with gangstas rappers showing their knucles
but records sign them up for their power
and hear the sounds of their banks go ke-ching with money injections
i maybe a amateur rapper
rapping bullshits like some idioit crappers
but one day you will see me on mtv
in trl showing my gigs the way jin did
and makes friends with eminem and D12 buddies
you will come to me and say i love you baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home