Sunday, July 17, 2005

racial riot 2005

this rap aint really sad
but mayb just a lil emotional
came from my thoughts
out from my tongue
i came back full circle
while i see this circus
sometime i sit down and wonder
people looking so desperate
with their kors and meis
sometime it certainly do freak me out
when 2 friends can just be friends
but they certainly love to haf kors
and the end-product of all
a love-relationship that derive from my law
i show u guys my formula and relate
kor + mei = bf and gf
aint pointing my fingers to anyone
so anyone just relax
as i show u my rolex
everything seem so blind again
for the happiness i've always try to gain
everyone get hurts
in this game we call love
but why do love still exist
or rather why cant we just hate
jesus god pls answer me
if u ever heard my prayers
when will it be answered
and when can i get away with this tussle
i try to hide from this reality
always seeking myself in those dreams
where i can see you beside me
just like the way we use to be
u heard the black eyes peas saying
they ask where is the love
now u hear me rapping
while i say there aint no love
we look back at our past
the memories that seem to last
i love you
just as much as i hate you
i miss you
just as much as i detest you
i hug you
just as much as i kick you
this aint a freestyle rap
more like a shit style gag
so stop your laughter
while u choke eating you waffle
i am gonna grin
as i see u die
and so long to those who care
cause i've once again
fallen to the drain
a drain that deem so deep
ghee, i guess i'll just fuck off and sleep
while u guys move on with your life
i choose to stay stagnant with this line
so goodbye mama as i wave to you
your son gonna die and u aint goin to cry
i will hug you in your sleep
and pray for u when you slip
and to that gal of my fantasy
i hope u have never exist
god bless you
while god
pls blast me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home