Sunday, April 30, 2006

i woke up this morning, thinking that,
maybe I no longer like you.
What are keeping me to write this diary are not my feelings,
but my memories.
I think I found a new girl in my life.
But, yep, you are still kept in a corner of my heart,
and never let go. =)

caused its just one sided
i just got so tired
with this love that wont come true
i duno whether will things come through
wit these feelings that are so confusing
i duno where am i heading
maybe all these while
my love has been with you
im giving it all to you
and im not taking it back
loving someone is not about possessing her
its about
seeing her happy with her life
Pray Lord,
that this girl that i onced love,
will stay happy and sweet.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home