Saturday, April 01, 2006

i got back my common tests results this week. on the overall, i am satisfied that i saw an improvement in my gp(though i still fail) and an increasing interest towards macroeconomics, but not microeconomics. however, i am very very very very disappointed with my physics results. there are so many questions that i know i can answer, but i got it all wrong. XXXX wrong after wrong after wrong after wrong. geez. how can i score A for my physics in my 'A' level? big dreams uh. i thinki need more exposure of physics questions and practising of my math formulas. for economics and gp, i've got to write more essays to make show coherence and key points to achieving good grades.

i am praying hard so everyone could promote and progress as a class. jia you!

my sister is growing up, but i hope she still stay as the cute and young jasmine that ive always adore. its not that i no longer love her, but she is showing attitudes which i cant tolerate at all. i just pray hard she will be more sensible and mature as she grows up. geez. my sister is sooooo important to me. kick ass for those who ever dare to bully her.

'A' level fees came and it hit the jackport of $387.00. ah.. i feel my heart aching.

i am meeting my brothers in a few more hours. haf to pray hard that i wont get another police spot check. pleasee~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home