Thursday, March 16, 2006

cries

16/3/2006

alright. im done with physics. i cant take it no more. had been quite unproductive in studying today. dang it~ i miss my pri school band. the competition is coming and i think there is still room for improvement. jia you to them!!!

had a quarrelled with my brother just now. and partly its my fault to use the "ah beng" attitude to scold him. so, if he is reading this, yep.. sorry

there are only 3 groups of people that are very important to my heart.
1)family. which include my tt stupid childhood friend. =x
2)my girl
3)my brothers and best friend.

and i would cry for 3 groups of people,
1)family,
2)my girl
3)best friend.

u would be thinking why not brothers? reason is because, they are heartless creatures who wont bother if u cry. wahahahaa.. f**k them.

physics~~
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home