Saturday, February 25, 2006

economic

economic`

during the june holidays, my parents didnt give me any allowances. so at that point of time, i was experiencing a recession.

then as the economic picks up, employment start to rise and so i got myself a part-time job.

i started earning money and in return, i am contributing to the economy by consuming the products made in singapore. its an injection.

school started and i was given allowance for my lunch and dinner. in this situation, with more money, my marginal propensity to consume rises. i start to consume more products and this allows the economy to reach the peak.

if u have read up your economic lecture booklet, u will know that after an economy reaches that point, what follows on will be recession. for your info, im currently undergoing a serious finanical crisis.

hmmm.. i love economic. vomit*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home