Monday, January 30, 2006

=)

rap`

chinese new year
and here i am trying to look back to these few years
time seems to be creeping up on me
everythings feel like its turning around and biting at me
and im struggling trying to catch a breath
but this depth of lapse is tearing my soul
my body my mind and my whole
stand up and fear the fears
and my eyes are swollen with tears
held back fist and punches
just to see u walking through these fances
im losing you and im sure
now its over and im addicted to you
i dont really know what to do

kids are going to houses for greeting and blessings
here i am at the cemetry, mourning over your death and kissings
i held your tomb in my arms
screaming to lord for his poor judgement
cursing to lord for snatching away my lover
blaming to lord for this shagged life that im living
rain drops fall on my cheeks
heaven is crying for his misdeed
i am here holding on to that very dead body
and there she is, still sleeping so peacefully
she stands over the tomb
smiling at me
"ivan, dont cry. hush my dear"
"how could i not cry with the fact that you are leaving me forever"
"find the new girl, she loves you more than i do"
"unconditional love, i just love you. now and forever"
"Lord, bless him please"
i fall down on my knees and cried
while she turns around, walk off and disappeared

you were the one
i thought of everynight before i sleep
i still hug you in my dreams
and feel you kissing my left cheek
ive been crying
since the day you left my side.
goodbye, my lover

`i love this rap a lot =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home