Sunday, January 08, 2006

hmmm

its been raining these few days and due to this inclement weather condition, i wasnt able to focus on studying. the weather prove too soothing to me, and its making me sleepy. i had quite a good start for 2006. homeworks and tests are continuously piling up and i had been rushing through to get it quickly done.

condolence to wee cheong and his family.

anyway, these days, there were some friends who ask me the same question. the question is whether am i a christian? seriously, i dont know how to answer them this question. if they treat me as a christian, then be it. if they say that i am a unfaithful christian, then be it too. come to think about it, does it make a difference between 2 people whether they have a belief in a faith. both of them are the same, both are homo sepians.
i remember, when i was young, i would go to the church with my aunt. she dont put me into the sunday school or children category. she just brought me into the great hall where the adults gathers. while the adults starts to sing the hymn of praises or say their prayers, i would be sitting alone, indulging myself into the bible book. to me, its more of a storybook than a bible. the title of this storybook," the faith", not bible. i finished reading that book when i was in pri 4. though there are many things that i cant understand or decipher, i just let it past. it was a book then bond me close to my grandma and aunts.

i've friends who go to church. i wouldnt say anything about it. but ive friends who quarrelled with their parents just because they choose a different faith from their parents. i mean, there is no discrimination against the freedom of choosing your own faith. however, on the course of believing in this faith, u quarrelled with your parents. is it worth it? i feel that filial piety is the most important thing in this moral-deteriorating society. they are the one who gave you this life, not Him. they are the one who gave you the ability to talk,walk,grow,feel,everything, not Him. i just feel that it is wrong from the start if u chose God over your parents. your sins cant be cleansed by him. to me, you are the greatest sinner.

my dad didnt allow me to go the church often when i was young. he would scold me if i sing the songs to worship him. somehow, my family dont like Jesus? as i grew up, he started to give me this freedom to choose my own faith. right now, i choose nothing and everything. confusing? i still go to church sometime, i accept his existence, i trust His power, but i dont want to get myself baptise. just this relationship between Him and me, im glad. a friend of mine once told me, its more than just believing Him and the Faith, it more of a relationship.

i hate to say this. but i detest and despise those who treat their parents like trash. i've friends who treat their parents like they dont even exist. we may see reeve always hanging up his mom phone, but he actually cares alot for his mom. hack his dad. terry, please treasure your mom. i dont like the way you treat and scold your mom. to be honest with you, karma will turn around and bite you one day.i bet you wouldnt want to see your children doing this to you either. if u continue to this in front of me, dont blame me if i condemn you one day. im not lecturing you, but i wouldnt want to see u having regrets.

my mom birthday is coming!

the weather are terrible these days,
so everyone, please take great care of yourself.

im going shopping soon.
shopping list:
topman outfit
topman shirt
fleshimp shirt
ripcurl shirt
volcom jeans
quiksilver bag
stussy 3/4
gucci wallet

am i greedy? =x

ciao`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home