Thursday, December 22, 2005

confession

my class chalet ended. overall, it was fun. i drank too much vodka on the second night and got myself real high. a bit tipsy by then but im still aware of my mental state. now understand why people who drank too much get pissed off when they said they are not drunk. my friends thought i was drunk. maybe i was. haa. but in any case, i got hold of myself and thanks spencer for keeping the beer, cause i wanted to drink more at that point of time. i think some of the girls were pissed off. yep. but the fact was that, i started to drink more and more because sad thoughts start to intrude my mind at that moment. i just want to get myself crazy so that these matters wont bother much to my mood. its over anyway. one funny thing, a girl thought we were 18 years old and came to ask me to buy beers for them. haa. i was so high at that time that i started a chat with her while we went to the cheers with spencer. oh shit! i forget to ask for her name! joking joking. i think im bad. i told zai liang to drink pure vodka and he got a headache after drinking it. opps =x

connie and celestine came very late. hmmm.. around 8pm? after i got to know michelle, i hasnt contact much with connie. until yesterday, we had quite a chat while bbqing those chicken wings. haa. she didnt change. still as lame as ever. she is my support and im her support too! cause we promised one another to provide support for one another while she tried to forget him, and me trying to forget her =] thanks connie. i pray hard for you and E. =x she wont read this anyway.. haaa..

oh. celestine was so absent-minded. she left her shoebag in the chalet. blur queen! i want my ten pages testimonial in friendster asap.

kezia chalet is on friday. so is chun jin party. weeeeeeeeeee. im going to have much fun before the new year starts.

im going out with my brothers tomorrow. they are going to send me on my last journey to death. thanks brothers. YOU GUYS SUCK!,,,,

christmas is coming soooooon. i've got my christmas presents ready for the 2 people who are dearest to me. so if u receive my present, you are soooooooo dear to me. these 2 people are girls. both of them made much of an impact in my life. they didnt gave me alot of what they had, but they created much of a chaos during this journey of mine =x. haa. both of them hold places in my heart.

my brothers arent so dear to me. because they suck! wekekekekkekee.. they have a position in my ass =] i love you my brothers. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

night`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home