Wednesday, November 30, 2005

it's over

dear god,

life is almost back to normal for me. living this world of lies, i had struggle through and born out strong. the new lifestream in me is flowing through my veins.

i love this girl. i knew it from the start that things wont work out for us, but i choose to ignore. blame myself for being naive, all i can ever do now is to just let it go. i havent been contacting her for 4 days. during these 4 days, i had my thoughts straightened out. although she still haunts me during the wee hours of the night, but the feelings are already gone. i had gotten over her.

thankie to those who had been there for me. espically chun jin and weiling. =))

god bless her
satan,
kill me when christmas reach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home