Thursday, November 03, 2005

deep hole

time check time check: 4.21 am
let see, the previous entry was being published at 3am.
for now, it is 4.22am. sigh. i am becoming a bad boy.
i had been coming home very late nowadays, and my parents aint happy bout` it
i will be a good boy from next week onwards.
told myself that i should start mugging for next year 'A'
let me set my goal very clearly
General Paper:B4
Chinese: hacked. just a pass will do
Physics:A
Math:A
Econ:B or C
i'm gonna hit this. i wont let myself stress over the 'A' paper.
i will get my admission to local Uni after my army.
from there, i will sign on to the airforce to be air-engineering officer.
dare to dream =]

basically, the reason that i had reach home so late was due to that idiotic jj would succeeded in pyscho-ing me and mei to kBox. well, we sang till the kBox closes. interesting uh? and the saddest part of it? i spent $26.50 on this singing session. i shall thereby conclude that kBox is a total waste of time and money. HOWEVER, today was a happy day for me. reason being, we sang a song for michelle, over my handphone. i hope she'll like it. =] we had lots of fun though, and we laugh till our asses dropped off. wakkakakaka.

you touch her with your heart
the only way you can let her feel my beat
she thinks u're a flirt
true, but that's the past.
you like people, as a way to forget your ex,
to show the kind of care and concern you are willing to give.
now, its different
you like her, the way she is
cause your heart had been stolen by her.
i'm sorry, ivan
but i guess you are falling deeper,
there's no way i can pull you out of the pit u had fallen into
the only way is to make it out by yourself.
be it an accept or a rejection,
stay strong. cause love is never fair
you seldom get back what you give out
there is no law when it comes to trading feelings
you make the move, you learn to retreat when you know you are losing
in any case, love her as much your heart can brings you to.

mich birthday is reaching, so is ying. my ex birthday are coming too. and RAFT!
i'm gonna date her out on her birthday, so GOD BLESS ME

meeting bryan and ying tomorrow. gonna sleep earli.
night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home