Sunday, October 16, 2005

pimp-ing

it has been a long time i last blog. 2 months i guess? and during these 2 months, so much things had happened in my life. my promos are over, i found new friends, got a friendship stronger, meeting up with my brothers, loving a girl i never do, family bonds strengthened, stronger belief towards god and leaving myself to fantasy like a child that always stay immature.

though the promos are over, the best is yet to come. my results are out next weds. the thought of it totally freak the living daylight out of me. i cant imagine how i will take it if i dont promote. blame it on? myself. my recklessness to study hard from the start, my arrogant towards study, who else can i ever blame? fate? gods? friends? teachers? no one but myself. i get myself to a very quiet mood and think aboout it, that if i ever get a chance to promote, i will study hard for my 'A' from the start of the holidays. maybe its like stressing myself for nothing, but i don wish to craze out at the last moment of the exams. and this is what's that happening to me right now. those sleepless night i had from the tensions that are putting on my shoulders, the disgusting nervous system of my body is trying to shut me down at the moment of time. but thank god. i do thank god. that this examination certainly do wake me up from this slacking life that i am living with. , but i guess i played too much. but anyway, i do pray that i will pass my promos, and this prayers go out to everyone from 05s12 and those who i know in pjc.

the post-promos days were damn craze. i went out in the morning, to only reached home during the night. my mom scolded me , but i really missed the night life and relaxation that i had missed out during these studies months. there were so many catch-ups with my brothers. if one day reeve was to die, i'll never smile as much as i do now, for i had lost a quarrelling partner. *lolx* and this is quite true though. as usual, we would sit down at coffeeshop and chat to the wee hours like no other bussiness. they are certainly, my brothers forever.

anyway, its been a long time since i blog, so i guess seldom people are visiting my blog. but this two paragraphs that i am going to write go out to 2 particular person, afiq and xy. there were important person in my life and never will i let anyone bully or hurt either one of them.

afiq, not sure whether will u be reading this. but after that incident, i guess our friendship bonds do grow much stronger. its a small misunderstanding and yet we blew up the whole matter till its so serious. i guess both of us are at fault, so dont blame yourself and shuffle the blame all by yourself. i will be there to shoulder your burden too, that's what friends are for. am i right? so, don brood too much about your daddy stuff, things will turn out fine. anyway, the post-quarrelling session was fun, we make fun of everyone. =] few words, we are friends, forever*i guess*lol

joyce, i dont have much to say so i will make it short and sweet. i dont want to always see you getting hurt by those things that are revolving around you. you have a mindset of your own and so it is right to believe in yourself. dont ponder too much about what other have to say about you. they just have some dirty laundry in their mouths or asses that they want to get rid off with. sometime the thought of you always being so sad really soured my heart. the reason is simple. you are someone close to me. and like any parents who would protect their youngs, i will protect you as if you are related to me. yep. so do take great care and we will meet up soon.

recently i didnt really come online in the night, and so i seldom blogged like i use to do. had been talking on the phone everynight. humans do change, dont they? and their habits change with the surroundings that are changing at a fast pace. its getting late. =] i shan't say much.

take care eveyrone
all the best to the 'A' and "O' level people
praying hard for all my friends
i love her =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home