Thursday, September 08, 2005

titleless

CAUTION
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICT CONTENT
CONTAIN COARSE LANGUAGE




this is the rap i wrote
specially done for my dad
he will never get to read this
for this shit
is something he never wish

i sick of studying
sick of test and exams and shits
i feel like collasping
just resting on your shoulders
but what these woman's perfume i smell
it aint from my mom
it aint from my sis
izit from that fucking bitch
i'm boiling my nuts
while you are messaging that slut
that fucking hoarse
c'mon, go and fuck a horse
my dad aint a dog
it aint resting log
so get your ass out
before i really fuck you upside down

daddy, can you tell me why
that you like to hurt our feelings so much
the trust i've placed in you
seem to drift apart again
i wouldnt care less
to shoot that woman ass
or put her head at gun point
to see those brain juices oozing out
and i'll shoot you too
after i shoot her dead
and fuck u bitch
for all you've done
should i say thank you you
or should i shout fuck you too
a shattered family u've done
dont come and tell me craps
that love is something u cant catch
cause bitch let me tell you
he's a married man with 3 kids
and you are a bitchy hoarse with no kick
you fucking china lady
opps, did i say just say a LADY?
i think you are more of a cock n my body
i'm warning you dad
dont let me catch you in an act
a father no more i would say
a son once more you never have
a family u tear with your filthy hands
a relationship that have never before

so ladies and gentlemen
i came to the end of my rap
i aint tryna be an attention seeker
but just the only way i try to vent my anger
one last word before i go
mom, i love you so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home