Thursday, October 27, 2005

its better off this way

i guess, my thoughts are through. maybe its ok for me to fail this promos. i was talking to the Almighty last night. we had quite a chat. he told me that the stars i love are still shining above my head and with this, i must live on with determination and will. i felt the warmth He placed in my heart. i understand His intentions and plans. i guess maybe the route to poly may be a better course out. in any case, i hope the friendships i've make in pj stay strong.

me and stef are planning to go overseas next year. maybe to thailand or hong kong? its gonna be fun i guess. for your info, stef is my childhood friend. she understands me inside out. geez, there's no way i could lie her through my eyes. exciting!

i miss you, meisi =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home