Thursday, November 24, 2005

i'm okay(i promise)

if anyone does read the magazine style or if u manage to get your hands on one, do turn to page 288. i saw this fossil watch,model:FA4073,price$195. oh my god!! its damn so freaking nice and cool! my mom says she like that too and is considering to get one for me. haa. but i told her to keep the money for herself. geez. my heart feels so sour.
ohwell, the purpose of me tellling u guys this is, christmas is coming. so u may consider getting that for me. haa! i am joking.
alright. i read the seventeen mag too and the part on horoscope. it says that this month i am going to have a new friendship with someone i already admired. oh well. ITS TRUE! haa.
`
i went to town with weiling today. we had so much fun. idiotic her keep pinching me. but anyway, i manage to get the stuff i wanted.
`
i hoping for a new twist in life. i am starting to see the beginning of a whole new chapter. and i am going to start my 'A' level preparation. trust me. i am going to become a geek. no more pimp, its the geek era.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home