Thursday, November 17, 2005

one sweet day

her`
`
she's already part of my life. i no longer like her. in fact, i have fallen in love with her. but, i guess we'll never get together. as for now, i just hope to give the best of my everything and let her enjoys the best birthday gift she is ever going to recieve from me. i simply cant get her out of my mind.
`
`
there are so many things i want to say, so many feelings i want to pen it down to this blog, simply too much things i had to say. somehow or rather, something is stopping me. i am not sure why, but a force inside me is always telling me to let it go. i hate this forcr, i hate this feeling. i hate to get sad over her.
`
`
me and chun jin have started this C-I journal.
`
`
i had been scolded by my parents lately.
`
`
i love yesterday. because i was together with her =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home