Sunday, December 04, 2005

daddy, i love you?

THE CONTENTS BELOW ARE DIRTY
M18
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICT CONTENT

LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY USAGE OF LANGUAGE.

this is a whole new rap
specially written for my special dad
i put on my starter cap
as i begin to fill this whole gap

i'm sick, i'm coughing
with my throat inflammed with those yellow juices
i felt touched when u told me to visit the doc
geez, and where are you, visiting that dog
haf u ever felt cheated of your feelings
when that sense of trust u earn
just drop to trash
haf u ever felt that angst
when angel get kicked away by that bloody demon
the dark clouds are falling upon my head
i cant breathe, i cant see
daddy where are you
give me your hands so i can feel
your sense of security and love
daddy i love u
and fuck u too

mummy and sis are overseas
and where are u during these 3 days
i havent seen u since friday
fuck it, i guess u must be dead since that day
i went to the cemetry to find your rest
and guess what i saw
a china bitch licking your ass
mummy's gonna get hurt if she heard this shit
but she will never know
cause i dont wan break her heart the way u did
my father's dick is being shared by another fucking bitch
its like my ass being fucked by a fucking witch
do u like to see the way this family could break
i will be so happy if u 2 could break
i try to trust u dad, i tried
but these shits are going to be shadows in my life
u fucking guy love to fuck china asses?
why dont u jux live in china so u can see those bitches
these muthafuckers bitches are lying on those beaches
you can choose as u masturbate through these wishes
fuck u dad i reali fucking hate u
for all those fucking pain u brought upon my soul
i hate to use these languages to describe you
but why do you make me feel this way
cant u just stick to one vagina way
if u got sick of my mom den jux tell her
leave her alone and never come back here
this house holds the surnames of ng
fuck u bitch if u want to share this too

i've never hate anyone to this extent
thanks so much bitch for bringin me to this resent
when will u ever be satisfied with my dad business
are u trying to tear up this happy family
i dont care the excuses if u say love cant be force
trust me, i will rape u and say i am the force
bitch if u ever let me catch u in action
my brothers are not going to let u go from this rape-tion
never tempt anger if u never dare to play with me
i will leave u ten feets up and throw u down the sea
i would be glad to see u dead with ur bloated stomach
or those hungry sharks as they tear up your flehses
seeing u dead is the best gift from heaven
i wouldt care if law says its wrong
cause to me, i'm right and i will kill u while u wear those thongs

daddy, i love you is all i want to say
thanks for these 17 years of upbrings u have gave
i jux hope to give u the best i could get
daddy, take it as i plead you
please leave that fucking bitch and love mummy alone
not wait till things turn out ugly
cause by that time
i may had killed that fucking bitch
god bless u dad
i kill u, bitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home