Saturday, December 03, 2005

aged

the harsh and cruel world is starting to take its toll as He starts to punish these selfish humans. calamities and disaters are falling upon this little planet. and all we can ever do right now is to run away, run away from these realities and hide ourselves. for the minority, they face it and try to deter the works of Him. the war between Man and God is already taking place. everyone is starting to doubt their own faiths. humans are killing one another for their beliefs. they are trying to show how their faith is superior to others. the 5 major faith sects in the world are going against one another. no one wants to listen to Him. they are not hearing His calls. all they are believing is not him, but themselves. think about it. i'm an all-ist. i believe in all faiths and trust their existence. but what is happening around me makes me totally disgust at how foolish humans can be. taoists raping girls in the name of Him, terrorists killing others in the name of Him, people discriminating others in the name of Him. basically the question is, what has he done wrong that everyone is using His name for all causes of their actions. i feel sad for Him. His duty, His job, His superiority, everything He had done, was badly carried out by us. in fact, different religions belong to one itself. He didnt created this, humans did.

i'm feeling quite happy today. sometime, somethings are just simply so great that it cant be explained in words. and the feeling is in me right now. i felt so accomplished after helping an aged woman. it's love =) i'm just feeling it in a different way.

i went to meet weiling and sandra at around 1am? its was late though, but to me, the night is still early. we chatted till three. the conversation was basically about relationship, a topic which is deemed boring for me. however, when weiling mentioned about first love, i thought of what afiq told me in the past. he told me that your first love may not be your first stead. it leads me to the memories of my current ex, that lady whom i actually loves a lot. to me, she was in fact my first love. though we didnt stead for long, but the memories we once had was something i will never forget. those memories will always stay close to my heart. dont let this be mistaken that i wont give as much to my future stead. in fact, i will give my future stead more than what my current ex recieves. just simply hopes she gets the best of what i can give. =))

on this journey to death, we had to live life to the fullest ya? =]

time checked: sat. 3/12/05, 4.24 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home