Wednesday, December 14, 2005

almost dead

today is a very interesting day. i and reeve almost got into a car accident. stupid car gives off a sudden brake and the bus had to brake too. it threw all the passengers aboard foward and the margin between the bus and the car was so thin. shoot it. it should have banged.

dear santa, i have another wish. i want a coffin with my name engraved on it. this is the way i want the sequence to go:
ivan ng
pimp^imp
dead since 7/7/1988
burn in inferno in hell
god hates you

thanks santa. i love you.

just when i thought ive got my feelings right, things didnt go the way i wanted it to be. this is aint the first time, and i doubt it will be the last time. come to think about it, i think im cursed. seriously, i feel it that way right now.

oh yea! i got my prom partner for next year pj prom night. still a long way though. introducing to you................................... i dont want to say. =]

here's a song i wrote. ITS NOT A RAP.
title: happy birthday to you

Verse 1
Gazing to the skies above
The rain starts to fall
I hold u closely in my arms
And I don’t want to let u go
Memories keep on flashing back
And I need you to understand
That baby, I still love you

(chorus)
I’ll pray for you baby
I’ll wish for you baby
I’ll do anything just to see you smile
Cause
I dream of you baby
And, I think of you. Yeah~
And for you this song I sing
Happy birthday to you

Verse 2
Time and love keep moving on
And I try to hold, I tried to
Heart to heart I feel your hands
But this love seems so cold
It is now that finally I came to know
Baby, u don’t love me anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home