Thursday, December 29, 2005

confession of a broken heart

confessions of a broken heart.

love`
a new year is about to start. i am quite glad by the fact that the She in my heart is soon going to be buried in my memory box. somehow or rather, after these few days of reprimanding of my sinful soul, i felt that im a new-born person. these foolish games of me missing her one year plus is totally pulling me apart. these months of separation seems so short to me. its look so much like it just happened yesterday, or the day before. few months back, i thought i had penned all those feelings of her into the book i made for her. i guess, i was wrong. the incident of michelle totally brings back memories of her. i thought that michelle had replaced the Her. she didnt, in fact, she brought back more sadness and loneliness to this broken heart of mine. back then, i mised her so much, so much that i would cry each night. all i ever hope at that point of time was just to get her by my side. however, dreams will always stay untrue. i faced the reality. i am right this time. She` was gone from my heart. i will just simply keep her in one corner of my heart. my first love, so short yet so sweet.
i just hope for a new love to come next year.
right now, i keep thinking of someone. i doubt she will know. why? ccause i didnt tell her =x

friends`
they are the essential part of my life. they take up 40%? because 60% would go to my girlfriend. haa. next year is my 'A' level. i hope during the next of one year, my jc friends will be there to pull me up when i fall down. similarly, i would give them my support when they are down.
my secondary school friends?i miss them =]

study`
i have full confident i will work very very very very hard next year. 'A' Level!!
target:
physics:A
cmath:A
econ:B or C
gp:B4
chinese:D7 will do. =x
i must score!!

brothers`
what more can i say about them? firstly, they suck. secondly, they suck. thirdly, they still suck.
but without them, my life would be so much lonely. anyway, i had a great fun with them today at malaysia. haa. MOVEMENT OF THE CENTURY. bkor should know ba. haa.

family`
peace and harmony. that is all i want. =]

i wanted to blog more about the flashbacks of this year. but i am tired. maybe tomorrow
night`
today had been a fun and tired day.
i bought a levi jeans,quicksilver 3/4 pant,2 ankle length socks, a shirt.
i want to watch Narnia!!

bon nuit`
which means goodnight in french
i learned it from norman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home