Sunday, December 25, 2005

chance in a lifetime


a lonely xmas but not so lonely afterall.
i am so unlucky to be check by cid officers on christmas day.
bah. how many chance in your lifetime can u be check up by cids on christmas day?
maybe its an honour, a blessing in disguise.

my heart felt so lonely by the unfamiliar and unique silence that was surrounding me.
my soul felt cold.
at the point of time, i just wish so much that someone is beside me.
to hug her tight in my arms and never let her go.
the wind that blew last night was intense and biting.
with my immune kept to the lowest level, the stinging and piercing were painful.
i want you to be my girl.

the whole of this week was fun.
i went back to peps band. the whole of saxophone section was there.cool!
charlene,chunhui,jinfeng,jiahao,edde.
ha. charlene is this new junior i know. cause she is 3 years old younger than me.
i dun haf any impression ive taught during the pri. school days. ha.
but anyway, she is a lady whom i found special about.
she possesses that cool aura that other girls i know dont possess.
haa. cool doesnt it? i think shes a soft spoken person.
i duno? i jux know her for one week?
i know chunhui and jinfeng since sec 2?
haahahaa. =x

school is starting in a week time.
but i havent get my holiday assignments done!!!!
revision will start with effect from monday.
im going to be a good boy from tomorrow onwards.
=] im a already a good boy.

ciao`
merry xmas everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home