Tuesday, January 10, 2006

lookin around

my room is not only a place for me to sleep and relax, its also a collections of memories and stuffs.

weiling christmas gift. its a kind of calendar thingy. this is first thing that i always see every morning. reason being, i had to change de date daily. =]

a photo of me and my siblings when we were young. it reminds me of the young and fun days we had. everyone is growing up now and i hope they can be more sensible.

ive got this photo with my pri-school bandmates that we took in school. haa. i developed it out and put it by my bed. hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm. so i can see =] . =p

a bottle of stars. jeanie gave me for my birthday? im not sure. forget le. she knows i love stars alot.

a birthday card that my ex gave me. i laminated it and place it on the top of my hi-fi set.

a magnet that i placed it on my mirror. connie gave to me on my birthday. its motivation quote.
let me type it out:
DONT QUIT
or give up.
when struggles u face
those who keep trying will finish the race.

my wallet has two precious moments cards. both from jeanie. thanks alot piggy.

`im so tired from the photography duty today. soo bloody tired.
im off to sleep. playing lancraft with norman tomorrow and also studying for my econs.

afiq kinda lectured me today. he told me that being too emotional is too bad for health and that im a veri emo guy. come to think about it, only those who are close to me understand what kind of person i am. one thing to be sure, the ivan you see is not the real ivan you know. however, everyone is wearing a mask, dont they?

its the past` blame myself on being a cancer. in terms of relationship, i can just love someone so much.

nite`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home