Friday, January 13, 2006

my love

its a new rap i wrote and it was written while i was working.
hope u guys will like it.
the rap is a lil' contradicting, but thats the tricky part.

PARENTAL ADVIOSRY
EXPLICT CONTENT

intro
when u see the one u love is in pain
would let her live or simply let her die
would you lend a support but watch her suffers
or would you choose let her die to cease the pain.

verse 1
have you ever miss someone
to the extent where you felt you are hung
the feeling is so intense, it leaving me breathless
im dreaming, im pacing, im racing
to the finish line to win her heart
the urge to hug her in my arms
he girl that is intruding my soul
it feels like im losing my whole
mind and soul to that girl whom ive saw

loving you in the past is a catastrophe
one that is causing me a huge legal fee
i never thought that things would turn out this way
its not the way i hope we 2 could turn out
i love you like a fool for 2 bloody years
and its a death sentence that is drawing near
i gripped my ear and hear
while the judge says out my sentence
"the girl you killed is one that is lovely and sweet"
"fuck you judge, she is a slut and i hate that bitch"
"but son you are young and death is here"'
"hell to you judge, i cant wait to die in the back rear"
Jan13 was the date of the death sentence
i plead gulty to all the crimes ive done
save me lord, and bring me to your arms

i love you daddy, i love you mummy
thanks for all these years o upbrings u have given to
young and naive, crazy and stupid
i cant bring myself to doing it
but i did it for the girl whom i love

i cry loudly as i hold her tight
she couldnt hear me
she couldnt see me
shes lying there, dead as it seems
i choked her with the pillow in my hands
as i watch her slowly die in peace
smiling happily back to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home