Sunday, January 22, 2006

keeping quiet

unspoken crush unconditional love`

the whole of this week is shitty for me. things havent been goin the way i wanted it to be. and to make things worst, i got lots of misunderstandings back in school. cool doesnt it? when everything starts piling up on your shoulders, and all u can do is to smile to those around you.

huat!happy birthday!

rap`
a short one, just feels like writing one.

unspoken crush
its about this girl that i miss so much
everyday and everynight i think of her
its like a rockstar missing his hearse
i tried to get close to you girl
always wanting to be there when u fall
so that you could still stand tall
i wanted to make u my girl
hop you into my car so i could take you for a ride
and show you how i love a girl real right
my friends say you look real nice
like most girls, you keep wanting to deny
i dont love you for how u look
i dont love you for what u have
i love you for what you are
that girl that i wanted to walk the asle with
you told me you havent gotten over your ex
would u believe me then,
that i 'll wait for you to give me your hands

all i ever wanted
is just a chance. an opportunity. a hope.
=)

`shopping with limin tmr!!
let me list out what im goin to buy
1)an outfit from topman
2)a shirt from fleshimp
3)a shirt from topman

nite`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home