Sunday, March 05, 2006

stresss

my life is shattered

my family is broken

my trust is lost

my friends, they are there, i know. but.. at times, friends.. they are like the flow of the river. they come, and go. i know there are many true friends out there, but im sorry. my thinking is a lil different. i never believe in promises. they are meant to be broken.
however, thanks for those who made an impact in my life.
friends are memories in my soul. thanks alot.

my brothers, thanks alot. i don have to tell them anything. i believe they understand how i am feeling right now. 4 years of knowing them, i really treasure them a lot.

my faith has vanished

my hopes are gone

i dont know.

im just an ordinary being who is now crossing a difficult path in my life.

my strength, faith, beliefs , friends, brothers, family, trust, friendship, relationships, love, crush are tested.

im still holding on though, i won fall down, i will never fall down on my feets and bow down to fate. i won let fate control me, i will control fate.

my heart is still beating strong.

im still kicking hard.

after tonight, im still the ivan everyone know and see. (which is subjective)

to my friends:
thanks. u guys are great.

to bryan:
you are great too. =)

to my brothers:
what can i say to you guys? you guys stink. the memories of us keep me moving ahead when im down. i love them. especially bkor,mei,wc,rave. =)

to my mom:
im really sorry. i broke ur heart. i broke ur trust. im really sorry.

to my dad:
fcuk u, but i love u still

to my brother and sister:
study hard. i will buy the laptops i promise u guys.

to my memories:
be it good or bad, keep it safe.

to ivan:
stay strong

to those who are reading:
thanks for reading this far.

to God:
i don know who you are, but im sure you are in my heart

i will survive this obstacle.

DONT ASK ME WHAT HAPPEN. just feel my words and understand my feelings.

God bless my friends
my brothers
my family
my ex
my crush (afiq should know. so do my brothers)

=))

5/3/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home