Sunday, March 26, 2006

changed

Changed`

my common tests are over but the best is yet to come. And that is the results of the tests. to tell the truth, i dont care about the 3 A levels passes that im supposed to clear, what matter to me the most is the result of my Gp paper. all i wanted is just a pass and thats it. at times, i felt that ive put in a lot of effort to improve my english, but the results just dont seem to show. instead of soaring to greater heights, my standard seems to be deterioriating. oh well, enough of studies for now.

things are getting back to normal after the papers. im able to rest well and have better management of my life. during the study period, my whole life was so messed up that i feel like breaking down a lot of times. that feeling of failure and dissatifaction is pulling me down and at times, its just too much for my shoulders to handle.now that im able to have better time management, i will start tidying up all my notes and gear myself towards the A level. its drawing nearer and nearer each day. 8 months are short. so to all those who are taking their As this year, all the best.

lets see, me,jinfeng,chunhui,charlene and jiahao are forming a saxophone quintet. we havent thought of a name for our group but chunhui suggests the "swing boys and girls". hmmm. thats like soooooo slaangg. weeee. i just love this group of people and my saxophone. i cant wait to get my hands on the saxophones. =]

having not meeting my brothers for 2 weeks are terrible. the fun and joy of my life seem to be kidnapped by the books and studies that had been occupying me for this period of time. but last night, we met up and went for a night cycling. *laugh. we cycled all the way from bukit panjang to holland village and back to bukit panjang, can u imagine the level of engery that are being drained away from your body. going up and down slopes, the speed of the bike just send u flying through the air. plus how lucky could we be, to be stopped by the police at a road block.

enough of everything. as from today, the way my blog will be publishing will be different. no more of my life and stories, i will start using this blog to practise my essay skills and invite all those who are reading to correct my mistakes. however, i will still post up some songs that i wrote. currently, im working on a duet piece. hopefully this will turn out to be the best song that ive wrote. =]

i think my ex has a guy she like. and i think i should just move on with life. memories are meant to be memories, and dreams are meant to be shattered. i will like a girl, and show her how i love and treasure her deeply in my heart.

and one last note before i go, dota is bad for health.

god bless. =]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home