Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ok

and so i was chatting with afiq on msn. and it is only until today that i know there are more people out there in pjc who doesnt like me, be it my face or actions or behaviours, i dont know and i dont care. at the least, im clear with my own conscious and actions. i do what others do to me. saying "i don really like this guy" its like a norm to me, and whether do people say it behind my back, it doesnt matter to me. because at the end of the day, i am the way i am and you are the way you are.

ah. hell with it. im just glad my brothers are there for me. i wonder when will be the day that group of voodoos will come with their "backings" to whack me up. i am just waiting for that day to arrive. ok, i hope that day will be after my As. we'll see who drop dead first, you or me.

ah. im stressed too. and now, my idiotic bunch of brothers are clubbing at MOS. PUI*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home