Thursday, August 17, 2006

i nid time to cool down, just relax for one freaking night and get through everything. because at the end of the day, we've to carry on with our lives. no doubt that the life ahead of us will be difficult, but its just the way God's put us through so that we'll emerge strong.

everyone has their unique ways of relieving stress. as for me, i write raps.
this rap song this rap song, now everybody is listening to my song.

ever wondered if i will get chosen by shady records to release a single or album of my own. well if i do have this chance, my first album title will be " tribute to the sweet china bitch" or "bitch it china". ok. ive big dreams.

one shot two shots three shots four
as u hear the gun shots go bump bump bump
and u see the bitches lying dead on the floor
opps i think i just kill my moms and its all my fault
well bitch it china bitches fuck your asses
piss your pussy and i punch ur faces
u kiss my daddy dick so am i supposed to call you mummy
just because you think u are some freaking hommie
but u aint living for one more day no more
because niggas at the backyards loading their guns holes
so they could have the fun of killing bitches
while ive the pleasure of raping dead witches

anyway, i would like to thank my brothers for helping my brother.
firstly, thank reeve for scolding that useless kid.
secondly, thank bkor for bullshiting and blessed us wit his powers.
thirdly, thank mei and kc for trying to incite my brother to beat that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home