Saturday, September 16, 2006

i think i really need to relax and chill for a moment. poor stress management has taken a toll on my studies and my concepts are all getting mixed up. this is bad, to keep E constant, u decrease V while increasing D, what the hell? both should increased. okay. so to put up with this huge stress on my shoulders, i went to meet my long-time-no-meet brothers at 143 coffeeshop. yep. the usual hang out. 143, 145, 160, 302, bkor house. these are like my homes, places where i felt im at home.
so we started to chat about many things, our future, rave personal problems and the fun we are anticipating my As, yep. the trip to PENANG. whoooo~ i cant wait for my bloody exams to end.

k.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you ever love someone and regret not letting her know? only to lose it when she had a boyfriend already. and when this situation got out of hand, u become a timid ass and step out of the friendship that have been bonded for years. well, thats what happen to me. i just felt that so many things could be done to save this friendship and relationship between me and J. oh well. we know each other deeply in our hearts that we treasure this friendship, likewise, both of us just felt so awkward looking at each other. there's this feeling in the atmosphere that seems to be speaking these words to our thoughts. our minds are connected, we spoke wit our hearts. sad to say, i gave up on this friendship and its all my fault. sorry to have make you cry, J. and yep, i cried over this too. sorry.
love lasts forever, and so do this friendship that we've been through.
you are nothing else but the piggy in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home