Sunday, August 27, 2006

EXPLICIT CONTENT.
IF U CAN TAKE MY LEVEL OF VULGARITIES, DONT READ!
BECAUSE U WILL HATE THE WAY U USE MY WORDS.
DEFINITELY NOT FOR KIND-HEARTED SOULS.

my readers would understand how i vent my anger through my raps.
and each time the rap is always about the same freaking thing.
nonetheless, this time, its the same fucking issue too.
so if u feel that im bullshitting or wateva shit, just leave.
as a matter of fact, i cant be bothered if u like it or not.

bitches and bastards
fuckers and chinas
look at the words that relate one another
al of which are creatures that disgust our races
i live in this home full of stresses
with the walls that are scareaming at my fa-ce
trying to tear the shits out of my as-ses
my soul is tired
my soul is sick
my heart is freaking dead
by the lies of my fucking dad
stop calling me ivan
and stop giving me your love
you told me you love me
oh are you true with these words
because all my curses are real and true for u
i hate you and thats the truth
i walked into the room and what do i see
you fucking body lying on the bed talking on the phone with some bitches
my fingers are counting and they are still counting
of the no. of moms i will get in the fucking future
thirteen fourteen or fifteen witches
coming all the way from china to lick our dicks
if this family break up and im to live wit you
trust me dad oh u should belive this
and im gonna fuck my step-moms
and kiss their pussies
while they shout your name asking for some help
i'll slap there faces and tell them to SHUT UP
beacuse since they step into this house of mine
their bodies and souls are for me to fuck and torture
argggh my head is splitting apart
of these hatred and bullshits that are pulling me aparat
and im left with nothing in my heart
just the love i have for her
and the love for my brothers in this world
this family is no longer the one i longed for
this home is no the one i wish for
so fuck you dad FUCK YOU FOR
ALL THESE HAPPINESS YOU BROUGHT TO MY LIFE.


i feel so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home