Friday, November 17, 2006

after 2 years of jc education, its finally over. my As level exams ended 2 days back and oh well, there are still people who are struggling for their papers. all the best to you guys because im having a HELL LOT OF FUN! =x

i must say, these 2 years had passed so fast that yesterday seems just like my orientation day. the memories of the fun during orientation are still fresh in my mind and right now, we are moving on wit our life in separate paths. i would say that life in jc is so much different in secondary school. the level of competition, the expectation of our grades and the kind of friends you make. it was really a great experience growing up with the groups of people in jc. the exposure to different subjects actually makes you more aware of the things that are happening around your life. we spoke about current affairs, home policies and racist jokes?. but at the end of the day, our friendship are bonded by the feelings we shared.

now that we are moving in separate paths, i feel that the one i will miss most is afiq. its not that the rest of the class are not important in my jc life, but afiq is that chap whom i could really count on. i dont know but the fact that we are so close, it just give me the feeling that we know each other in our past life.

to afiq, be it anything, you are always be that malay in my ass. =)
























to norman, zhan and bryan, thanks for always being there for me. its great to haf you guys in my life.

to weijing and celest, my hehe sisters, you girls are the ones i really dote in the class. if anything happens, do find me, i will be a brother and help you guys in anything.

and to 05s12, our paths intersected at this junction of our lives, and now we are separating from this junction of fate and lives will move on for us. bless you guys. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home