Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tekong

TEKONG!! HERE I COME! LOL!

I'm anticipating a flash flood of tags from people like WEECHEONG AND JINFENG! Messages will go like "puay, 143, e miss you." or "ivan, haha, botak guy!" or even "HAHA, ARE YOU HAVING FUN IN THERE?"

Oh Crap! This Sucks!

Don't be surprised if you see 2 moons on friday, because my head will be de 2nd moon. Its so big, so huge and gargantuan that it look like a moon.

Oh well!

Im gonna miss so many people.
1) weecheong, bkor, mei, reevee
2) Sandra, jinfeng, chunhui
3) Yvonne, Cherling.
4) EDITED, MY HEHE Sister, ONG WEIJING AND CELEST ONG
4) My BELOVED sister and mother.

Readers, Believe me, I will protect you guys with my head. The nation is safe while im in Ns.

=)

Bye. no more blogging for 2 weeks.

ONE MORE THING,

DON'T MISS ME WHEN IM GONE. DON'T CRY FOR ME. DON'T!

TEKONG SCHOOL 1, HERE I COME!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home