Saturday, March 17, 2007

Things just doesnt feel alright for me today. My dampen mood affects the relationship between us. I dont know what got into us but somehow, the whole atmosphere surrounding us turn cold and chilly.

I dont like this feeling and I seriously hate it. I dont like to move a step away from you but neither do i want to always stick with you. I know we aint together yet but Im too afraid of losing you.

The past is constantly haunting me with each flashback that brings me tears. My invitations to rejection is one way i chose to numb my feelings for my ex but nonetheless, these methods dont work. Now that I found you, I really dont wish to lose you again.

Blame my obsession.

Stars twinkle
Tears flowing
Heart broken
With our souls dying

Love touches
Tears dried
Heart mend
With my Love in your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home