Friday, March 16, 2007

Today had quite been a boring day because all my plans have been messed up. WEIJING LA!! last minute bomb me =p

oh well. Im quite contented with myself because i bought a new book instead of a new shirt.

Just caught a movie with my brothers yesterday. 300 is a great film and i would recommend it to my readers. Apart from the killings and bloods, 300 is good movie because of the story behind it. Based on a true story with a history behind it, 300 shows how people in the past fought for freedom and democracy and that no one can steals the freedom from anyone. The movie really reflects a lot about the political scene in the world. In many parts of the world, the attempt to freely express one's opnion is often restricted by the governed body or any other religious groups. Humans' rights to express are discriminated by those who held greater authority.

Haa. whatever.

I feel like writing a poem but ive lost the touch to think of words.

It is said that Actions are Stronger than Words.
But Thoughts are stronger than actions and words.

okay. Let me try to pen my thoughts in this entry.

When the whistle blows
Silence Everywhere
And the flag goes up
in the battlion square

People all around
Never let you down
cause we are the best
in the SAF.

haha. infantry cheer.

mmmmm.

TO JINFENG. haha. because she aint feel great but this will make u feel GOOD AGAIN!
Amulet of my Love
With a dosage of my Care
And the Angel that always Stood by you
It's a Friend that is always Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home