Sunday, March 18, 2007

This Entry is Specially Dedicated to one fine lady, Ang Yi Jia, because she TAGGED on my tagboard that she doenst see her NAME!

SOOO, let me start off with how i get to know her.

Interestingly, I knew her because we often see each other while studying at BB mac.
Then i get to know she's from peps and Yiyang is her brother. (poor yiyang). Oh and our dads are friends because they worked in the Bus Services Sector. What can i say, how small could the world be?

Our first chat was when she came to our table( me and jinfeng were studying then) and asked for a favour to help them look after her stuffs. I did my Job quite well because I LOOKED at her stuffs 24/7. AND if anyone steals her things, i wouldnt respond because i was only told to LOOK.

HAHA. But she is a kind and sweet lady. Because we did her favour,she returned her gratitude with a packet of popiah. WONDERFUL!

Oh. Yijia. Let me tell you something, you look better without your specs. =p

SO TATA~ THIS HOW ME AND YIJIA BECAME FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

what is her trademark smiley? Ans: :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home