Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hi

saucony passion run is coming up in 2 months time. Hopefully i will be able to trained up to that level of fitness and complete the 15km run! I can do it!! haha. but it seems like no matter how i hard i try to exercise, which i run like almost everyotherday, the lumps of dangling fats are still there. damn it! when will those abs be born and for me to boast around. =x

my girlfriend will be complaining how much i tend to emphasize on getting those abs. =x

but oh well.

Anyway, Im officially broke after purchasing the new specs ive bought. Its black and it's for army. damn it. 6 MORE MONTHS TO ORD and im buying lots of stuffs to meet the BN SOP standard. Althought it is 6 more months but Im having a lil of that ord mood when i saw the older scouts specs that are going to ord nxt month.

Nvm. Serve my time and off I go.

Ive so many photos in this desktop that I havent cleaned up to be edit. I just dont seem to have the time over the weekend to do things. Guess I wont be going anyway this weekend so I can stay home to settle some stuffs. Uncle said that my dad is changing for the better but im doubting it. This aint the first time he said he will change and i prefered to believe that it wont be the last time too.

I want to pick up guitar and strummed it like rockstar. haha.

Me and stefanie are still not talking yet.

And I haven met up with BFF yet.

Busy weeks ahead.

DarDar sticky to Dada. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home