Sunday, May 07, 2006

fuck it

the following entry that is going to unfold
its not the usual ivan that you will see and know
its just the totally different side of him
the ivan that you wil never wish to know
its the ugly side of him.
the digusting side of him

PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICT CONTENT

LEAVE YOU CANT TAKE MY VULGARITIES
IM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS ENTRY

this rap that im writing on
is a brand new fag for my dad to know
he's bloody ass is a deep shit crest
with words that says, "fuck me on"
he opens the dark door of my soul
as i wrote on his diry soul
and curse that bitch who break this home
lightning strikes you go fuck your own
my words avent been so harsh for so long
and now hes forcing me to use these words
to describe him and his fucking cork
fuck you dad go fuck a dog
you broke this family potrait that im holding on
my trust and love are all now gone
the blooding that are flowing on
fuck you dad i really hate you to core
damn your ass for cheating on mom
fucking bastard go fuck yourself
i thought you've change for the better shit
but i was wrong i was damn fucking wrong
u broke my heart and smashes it to pieces
now im gonna slice your cock and throw it at your fa-ce
im seriously sick of your love and kisses
get lost and leave my life for ages

you china bitch dont you dare run away
dont think im gonna leave you with this shit
you push my limits to the minutes
and now im gonna curse you till u die in ur feaces
fucking bitch you fucking witch
break this home and leave me alone
with no dad im lost in debts
may devils kill you and eat your flesh
you lucky bitch i didnt see u there
or i will fuck you till your vagina tears
with my brothers im gonna rape your soul
cut your body and cook you in soup
fucking bitch i really hate your ass
do you come from china to rob my dad
im gonna fuck your ass and fuck it hard
go on shout, bitch shout out loud
no one is gonna hear you, you suck my cock
you are the cause of all this shit

fuck you dad and fuck your bitch
fuck your cock go fuck his dick
fuck my cock you fucking bitch
fuck my dick im gonna let you lick
fuck you bitch go fuck at beach
fuck your vagina til it bleed
fuck your face and fuck your breast
fuck you witch and fuck you deep
hate this life hate this rap
hate these bullshits hate these craps
hate this daddy hate that bitch
hate this world hate these words
hate it hate it hate it hate it
fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it

so long dad im gonna stop this rap
please leave mummy and never come back
i prepare a coffin for you and china bitch
go lie in it and die in it
i hate you dad i hate your words
im tired of these shits that ive put up all these years
thank you dad for these 18 years
i dont owe you anything now so leave my life
mummy hug me close to you
i'll never let go of you
i'll never let you go
hold me sister
hold me brother
big brother is here and to say i love you so
thank you daddy thanks alot
all i wanna tell you is
i loved you lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home