Wednesday, May 03, 2006

photos

i really regret not telling you that i once loved you
and now that u are wit another guy
i duno how to react to this fact
that i left here all alone
with all these feelings that are weeping
my heart is dying and crying
im searching
for a love to cherish
we are now strangers
no words could explain how i am feeling right now
i wanted to contacted you
but im not sure what is stopping me?
you tried to talk to me and befriend with me
but what is wrong with me
that im always showing you attitudes?
why mux i be stubborn and stupid
to give up this friendship over love
if only time could rewind,
i would tell u that i love you
and maybe then
you would give me another chance
to win back your heart
but time has past
and i must move on
and put these memories behind me.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home