Monday, June 05, 2006

spammers

i went to study with jinfeng today and it was quite, kinda productive. haa. i hope i manage to get the econs information into my brain. anyway, i wrote a rap for the spammers, in particular, you **** loser! he's cute, aint him?

i start to write a rap
and this aint crap
its street style
freestyle whack
for the spammer lack
of intelligence to spm my blog
hey dude why not u go find some dogs
you try to piss me off
with your comments that seem so strong
your words are all so fierce
oh mama, im crying with tears
i bet you are reading this entry
its for you my beloved loser. =)

and jinfeng starts to write a rap too!
here it goes:

you are spammer
and im ivan
you got no name
but ive got a name
haha.
i got jinfeng as my friend
you dun haf
boo to you!

mmmmmm... hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home