Monday, July 17, 2006

For that China Bitch who is Trying to Break up my family.

haf u ever wonder why i wanted to kill you
hate you and murder you with my knife
stab you and beat you wit my hand.
haf you ever thought what went through my mind
of all the murder plots that went through my head
of all the scandalous acts u've done behind my back
fuck u dad and fucking hate you.
you make me suspect my dad everytime he msged someone
you make me despise study mamas more than anyone else
you cause all this bullshits that could haf never happened
why dont you just go back to china and find another husband
must u be in spore and work in massage parlour
to hook on to dads and dope their wallet
must you live here and cheat on people
heres an advice
go to de red light district and find those workers
to rape you and fuck you like theres no tomorrow
to whack you and abuse you
and smack you like you are a fucking dog
you make me hate Chinas to a fucking large extent
considering the fact that you are China gal too
oh did i say you are a gal
as a matter of fact you are a china whore

so sayonara and kiss goodbye to my dad
maybe he will love you again when you are dead
so sayonara and kiss goodbye
to my dad, maybe you could die with her too.


sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home