Saturday, November 18, 2006

i havent written songs for quite some time. although i drank quite a lil too much, but still, i manage to write this song. hope those who read it will like it.

Did I.

Did I tell you that I miss your smile
And like the way I still love your voice
Did I tell you I want your heart
Just the days we were meant as one
Did I tell you I love the days
That we were just love to daze
And sit across the lavender fields
Wishing upon the falling stars

If there is one thing
That I could gif you
That it would be, my only trust
And if there is one wish
That whatever you will do
I would be one step behind you

Did I mention to you that day
When I walked past you and pretended nothing
Because all that is left in my heart is pain
And I couldn’t find any reasons to say
Did you hear my prayers that night
When I stood by the mirror
And told myself I want to be by your side
But this life is filled with misery
And I hope that you wont say goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home