Sunday, April 08, 2007

All that i ever want to say to you now is,

Thank You.

That the existence of you in my life has changed my future tremendously. My heart is full of gratitude for everything you have gave me and done for me. =)

And I Do Love You.

For today you gave me the security of a better future and the confidence to carry on.
And For tomorrow, I will give you the best of my Everything.

==================================================================

No words can explain how Im feeling right now. Emotions so strong and lasting that I couldnt breathe. Senor Afiq has just described me as "a Happy Ivan is a mad one". So much for that but its true. I couldnt contain the happiness which I havent felt since my family broke apart.

God Bless.

8-4-2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home